Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LSD Cat

Ball of fur in box
Government gives it the drugs
A feline freak out

I went to Psychology class tonight, which has become one of my favorite things to do recently. The teacher is great, as is the material, but what really makes it fun are all the great videos he brings in to class. I have had the opportunity to watch tricks being played on a guy who has had is left/right hemispheres of his brain separated, lab experiements with rats, monkey babies who bond with fake wire-mesh monkey-mothers, and latest and greatest...

... a cat on LSD. If you love cats, then please turn away. I can't be held accountable for your emotional destruction. The cat of course survives, he just gets freaked the fuck out. Enjoy!

PS: Please note the WPAFB tag at the start of the video. Air Force Base? Now that is taxpayer's money put to a use!





UPDATE: While viewing my own video, I found a link to something even better! SPIDERS ON DRUGS! Please enjoy.



No comments: