Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Scratchythroatitis


a crappy feeling
school's tonight / that really sucks
want to go to sleep

I'm getting sick. There it is, past the point of no return. I always tell myself that I have a fighting chance until I publicly announce "I am getting sick". I don't know if it's just the admission of weakness, or some sort of self-realizing manifestation of verbalized pessimism, but I'm tired of fighting and want nothing more than to lie in bed with a giant water-filled red thingy and a thermometer (yes yes, covers to chin). Having said what I wanted, this is what I got:

A night of cruddy homework, which lead to a small fit of restless sleep. *Bzzzz* 6AM - Groggy stumbles (due to a single dose of cold medicine from the night before) out of my bed to comfort the little boy I rudely woke up with my alarm, setting him up nicely with an eggo, orange juice (the whole brood has the SIK), and Blue's Clues while suffering from a mild case of "forgot-first-thing-to-do-in-the-morning-so-just-might-piss-myself".

Blah,Blah... something about starch, creases, shiny boots, and breakfast, then BAM! I'm pretty much late for work.

I don't really know what happens at work, as it seems that somebody has conveniently erased my memory everyday between the hours of 830 and 330ish. I don't know why, but I can never remember a thing about work.

After what must have been a long draining day, I got to work out. That was super great :/

Sweaty, tired, and generally feeling bad, I come home for about 20 minutes, take a shower and find myself sitting in my lecture class at the university. The next thing I remember is some slides about muscle tissue and feeling REALLY snoozy. I looked down at my notes and see all these lines through 'em from where I fell asleep and slid my pen across the paper. I'm probably going to have to study that chapter on my own :(

Well there you go, a day-in-the-life-of. I know you're jealous.

I'm going to bed. ;)

No comments: